I would like to know how can I solve my Acidity problem, I stay away from home for job purpose and have to eat outside.

I would like to know how can I solve my Acidity problem, ...
You can follow some basic rules which can help you avoid acidity whether you eat homemade food or outside food. Eat healthy balanced diet every day. Eat lots of fruits (seasonal fruits) which are available everywhere. Drink lots of plain water (8-10 glasses daily ). Exercise every day (you can plan your schedule in such a way that you get some personal time to relax and exercise (yoga is much better as it can done indoors ). Do not lie-down immediately after food as there is chance of regurgitation and later indigestion. Its better if you walk a bit after some time rather than laying-down. Avoid all bad habits. Avoid fried foods (junk food) and sodas. Eat more vegetables and soups .Sleep on time and relax every day by doing something which you love (it can any hobby or meditation ). You can try Homeopathy (if needed) which is safe and tries to harmonize your system in a natural way.
Take food in time. Breakfast,Lunch and dinner. Take boiled vegetables daily at lunch and dinner. Avoid spicy, fatty food, fried food. Take lukewarm water after food. Take milk daily.
Hello lybrate-user, though it's difficult for you but avoid spicy, fatty and roadside cold food. Drink clean water and if possible carry clean water during travel. Some times due to wrong food habits persistent infection occurs in stomach and cause chronic symptoms. In such case consult your doctor.