My penis is curved downwards and after the sex I noticed the ejaculation is coming out from vagina. Please suggest a good position to avoid this.

My penis is curved downwards and after the sex I noticed ...
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Penis curved towards right or left or downward is always normal and this can be seen with majority of people. This mostly happen due to masturbation. People who use right hand for masturbation, their penis will be curved to the left and the opposite with left handlers. There are other reasons too. This phenomenon is quite normal and there is nothing to worry. In fact, curved penis will give you more pleasure when you engage in vaginal intercourse than straight penis simply because curvature provides more friction. Enjoy your curve. I suggest online sex education. Take care.
Please Semen comes out after intercourse. After liquification It is normal phenomenon of body To make penis straight. Avoid unnecessary sexual excitements Wear loose and cotton garments Do massage of penis by Patanjali tejas oil avoiding masturbation Take Cap gokhshur by Himalaya 2 2 for 3 mths.
Men rarely have a perfectly straight penis. Some bend left, right, up or down. And some point in the direction of left, right, up or down. As long as the bend isn't so severe as to keep you from having sex, or to have sex the way you and your partner want to, it's probably just a normal bend. That said, if it gets in the way of your sex life or if the bend developed after some sort of trauma (like getting kicked or having a ball slam into your genitals during sports or after a sex injury), you might want to speak with a urologist. Some severe bends can be treated with injections or other available treatments. But again, most of the time a slight bend is nothing to worry about or have treated. Some men even find that their "bend" helps them to stimulate their partner in unique ways, so be creative!