How to recover tanned skin. How to get a original color which I had before. Please Advise.

How to recover tanned skin. How to get a original color w...
1.drink water 8 glass / day. 2. Always use sunscreen lotion. 3. Eat one orange daily. 4.Milk 3 tbsp •Lemon Juice 1 tbsp •Tumeric (a pinch off) Preparation: Make the paste of all the above ingredients. Apply on the face till and allow to dry. Wash with cold water. This home remedy is very effective for getting fair and glowing skin naturally at home. If you want to better result consult me.
Mix required amounts of gram flour, lemon juice and curd or yogurt. Apply this paste on tan affected area of forehead and face. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it with water. This is an exclusive face pack prepared at home to remove tan from your skin in a very easy and effective way. A mixture of egg white, milk cream and honey works excellent against skin tanning. Mix tomato juice with honey or yogurt and apply it daily on skin to remove tanning.