I am 21 years old, suffering from bad breath from 2 years please tell me what should I do?

I am 21 years old, suffering from bad breath from 2 years...
If you don't brush and floss teeth daily, food particles an remain in your mouth, promoting bacterial growth between teeth, around the gums, and on the tongue. This causes bad breath. Antibacterial mouth rinses also can help reduce bacteria. Other dental causes of bad breath include poorly fitting dental appliances, yeast infections of the mouth, and dental caries many other diseases and illnesses may cause bad breath. Here are some to be aware of: respiratory tract infections such as pneumonia or bronchitis, chronic sinus infections, postnasal drip, diabetes, chronic acid reflux, and liver or kidney problems. Remedies practice good oral hygiene. Brush twice a day with fluoridetoothpaste to remove food debris and plaque. See your dentist regularly -- at least twice a year. He or she will conduct an oral exam and professional teeth cleaning and will be able to detect and treat periodontal disease drink lots of water hope this will help you.
Hi, there are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently.
Get a scaling done use hexadine mouth wash.