My baby is 2 months old and weigh around 3.4 kg. She is passing stool very frequently I.e. Around 6 to 7 times in a day. The stool is neither solid not totally liquid. It's a semi liquid/solid. But my worry is frequent stool of daughter. Is it normal. Should I consult pediatrician? Please advise.

My baby is 2 months old and weigh around 3.4 kg. She is p...
Hello, Lybrate user, a breast fed or dependent upon formula milk ,a baby has frequent bowel movement to pass stool with every feeding is a normal phenomenon. It, proves that baby is getting full milk, required. Basically,'under developed digestive system'cause 6/7 semi solid motions upto six months for want of proper digestion in a baby. If motion is abnormally high, needs examination, immediately. Moreover, you need to remain fit to keep your baby healty. Tk ,care.
If your baby is breastfed it is fine and if you bottle feed, stop bottle and give exclusively breast milk.