My wife is suffering from PCOD she have irregular menses she have low blood pressure what time it will take to become currants how can mended will become regular.

My wife is suffering from PCOD she have irregular menses ...
1) Proper healthy vegetarian diet 2) Minimum 45 hard exercise 3) Stress free life 4) Meditation like Aum chant for 10 min. U should follow ayurvedic therapy for detoxification of body & some medicines to treat irregularity of menses. Pcos Contains ayurvedic medicines that regularize hormone & periods . Helps in 1) Normalize hormonal imbalance 2) Helps in making healthy endometrium 3) Helps to nourish uterus 4) Helps to treat infertility by boosting ovulation process 5) No side effects
Do herbal medicine couse of 90 days. very effectively cure pcod as it's hormonal imbalances in female body due to extra fat. eat table diapal or tablet diazene ( any one ) twice daily one hour before food for 90 days. capsule gynocare twice daily after food for 90 days. also follow proper diet like green vegetables and fruits in more use. Avoid milk and it's products sugar and it's products. junk food .
PCOD is set of symptoms due to electd androgens (male harmone) in woman. Signs and symptoms of PCOD are include irregular or no menstrual periods, heavy mense, excess body and facial hair acn, pelvic pain, infertility,patchy and of thick, darker and velvety skin .It is due to genetic and environmental factors. Risk factorars OBESITY, lack of physical exercise. It has no cure. I found Homeopathy can cure. But detailed case taking is required to get mental symptoms in detailed, phsical symtoms detailed and other general symtoms, appetite,sleep, diet,sex to select proper drug to initiate the cure.