Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hi, I am considering a girl for marriage. She is on the slim side. She does not specifically eat dessert, but likes her tea or coffee to be sweet (3-4 sachets of sugar). She has never paid heed to this fact. However, she mentioned casually that she has a high BMR. However, no doctor had told it to her. My question is very simple, is a high BMR good or bad? Will it add to complications to our marriage.

Hi, I am considering a girl for marriage. She is on the s...
Your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) is an estimate of how many calories you'd burn if you were to do nothing but rest for 24 hours. It represents the minimum amount of energy needed to keep your body functioning, including breathing and keeping your heart beating. As you mentioned she is on the slim side and not fat despite of having too much sugar in tea ,which means her BMR is high, as casually said by her.
No problem with high bmr.
No it will definitely not add complications to your marriage.