Hello, I am having a problem with my hairs Sorry white hairs after use oil it's same as dye and bad diet What can I do?

Hello, I am having a problem with my hairs Sorry white ha...
Dear lybrate user I hope this message finds you in good health. To prevent hair fall, you can follow some simple steps as listed below: 1. Use mild shampoo to wash hair (you can make your own shampoo using reetha and shikakai at home). 2. Stop using conditioners. Use natural conditioners like egg, yougurt and lemon. 3. Massage your scalp with a mix of oils like olive, coconut, sesame, castor oil at night. 4. Apply raw amla juice on hair thrice a week. 5. Rub your scalp with the juice of white onion. 6. Use a paste of bhringraj on hair. 7. You can use some good hair packs like - fenugreek and yogurt, egg and green tea. 8. You can rinse your hair with organic apple cider vinegar after washing your hair to maintain pH balance of your hair. 9. Hair health depends on the amount of protein in your diet. Foods like chicken, eggs, fish, nuts, dry fruits gives you the required nutrients to keep your skin and hair healthy. So consume plenty of them. Eat things rich in vitamin C like amla and oranges. 10. Drink plenty of water throughout the day to flush out toxins from the body.