I am in boxing since 4 years and we usually get injured in the bouts. And recently 15 days back I had played a match and I got slightly pain in my jaw. I thought its normal and I didn't focus on it. As the time is passing the pain is increasing day by day I cannot open my mouth completely and I can feel pain while chewing. Please suggest me something because I have to play more matches in future.

I am in boxing since 4 years and we usually get injured i...
Please get a OPG done at a nearby x ray centre or atleast an IOPA at a nearby x ray centre. After that evaluation can be done regarding your case.
Hai lybrate-user The boxers are at maximum risk of temporomandibular joint injuries. With your symptomps above I suspect a temporomandibular disc derangement. Consult oral and maxilofacial surgeon nearby in hyderabad only. He will throughtly examine with the necessary investigations come up with right dignosis for the treatment. Get well soon.