Hello. I would like to know the best way to treat a fractured tooth or a missing tooth. Is dental implant tops the list or any other advanced treatment technique is available? also the duration of the treatment and the cost it incurrs? also please furnish the validity of the treatment that you suggest and the necessary regulations that I have to undergo for the concerned treatment.

Hello. I would like to know the best way to treat a fract...
Implant is best for missing fractured can b tt with rct n capping if req epicoectomy if you can save your own is always the best, you may consult me as well, cost varies from place to dr.
For fractured tooth you have to get it extract first n after that you have to wait for minimum 90 days if you want get implant done. For missing tooth there are so many options but the implant is the best option. Regarding cost of implant for single tooth price ranges from 25000rs to 40000rs.
Hello, it seems you have a missing tooth which need a prosthesis. Implants are the best option which good life. It may last life long with proper care. It cost may vary from 20k- 45k depending on which company implant you prefer. And your dentist.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need artificial enamel filling or fixed, permanent (implants or bridges) or removable type of tooth replacement procedures. You may consult me in person too. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.