Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My left leg below thigh my joint pains from two years I think due to sex .now my right leg joint also pains little bit. Shall I stop sex with my wife or any other solutions.

1 Doctor Answered
For sex how can I give suggestions, only I can give you suggestion for you problem. First consult any orthopaedic doctor, for sciatica nerve compression, after that meet physiotherapist where he/she is teach you some spinal related exercise and as per requirement use some modalities like I.f.t. Tens, s.w.d.thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.