My age is 24 and I want to ask that complete shave in head means remove all hair of head, is the wright way of growthing fresh and thick hair.

My age is 24 and I want to ask that complete shave in hea...
No it is not.
Hi , You will get same quality of hair even after completely shaving it if you are not working on the actual problem. Hair fall/loss can be due to variety of causes. However, many of them can be controlled and dealt with. Most common cause is nutrient deficiency which can be rectified my oral medications and supplements. There are medicines available for local application which are also known to give significant results. Treatments like mesotherapy, microneedling and PRP show significant long term effects. I would be happy to help you. Please consult me privately so that I can understand your problem in detail and help you. You can book a private In-person/Text/Audio/Video appointment for further discussion and personalized advice.
No.
Yes definitely. It will help you activate deal cells too.