I am suffering with foot corn from 1 month and now it started paining, can you suggest me any medicine or ointment so that it can be cured as soon as possible, please help me please.

I am suffering with foot corn from 1 month and now it sta...
WASH THE CORN WITH ORANGE AND WATER , AFTER 10 MIN APPLY THUJA ONITMENT ON IT
Dear lybrate-user, I understand it must be hurting you a lot and your daily activities are hampered. Now first we shud diagnose if its corn or warts. Keep your feet clean and dry, make sure your footwear is soft you can actually buy MCR footwear available in all footwear shops. If you have any back pain or knee pain or your walking style has changed it can cause pressure distribution difference and hence lead to these problems. Few medications are available for regular use and we do simple surgical removal for faster response
Corn cap for 3 days.