Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hi After watching. Porn full stressed my brain on right side of brain stopped reacting. Its has some hardness .I lost all sex feelings and desires. Due to which .I find hardness in penis.

Hi After watching. Porn full stressed my brain on right s...
Pornography can be found in various forms such as books, postcards, photographs, drawing, animation, film, video (video games). As with all addictions, individuals of all ages share this vice of pornography, they usually start with soft porn. Similar to drugs, they will also need larger doses to make them feel high. They will start searching for more explicit porn content. It cannot be ruled out that watching porn leads to negative effects in many cases such as: Addicts feel isolate, spend large amount of time locked in their rooms or own world. Watching pornography individually separates them from social contact dissolving into a fantasy world far from reality. Pornographic addicted individuals may indulge in imagination with multiple partners by watching porn thus causing disillusionment in family lives. Try to become dominant, introvert, deal with anxiety, and develop low self esteem. Porn makes the real universe and world boring leaving its viewers dissatisfied and less sensitive to the emotional feelings of everyday life. According to a survey, men exposed to large volume of pornography tend to be less responsible in their career and suffer from reasoning ability. Men who view pornography in a very young age have been found to view women only as objects of desire than to have respect for them as human beings. They can also suffer from guilt, shame, failure of rejection or humiliation. The best way to overcome the addiction is to become socially active. Isolation and loneliness are said to be the main contributing factors. Addicts who have been given proper professional guidance and homoepathic treatment have overcome and conquered their habit of watching porn.