I have pores in my skin and also have pimples .My skin is oily and wheatish in colour and I just want to know that how I could get a clear shiny and fairer skin. Regards Chetan.

I have pores in my skin and also have pimples .My skin is...
You apply Epiduo gel once at bedtime for one month and Acne Aid wash daily once for one month.
•Start by cleaning your skin using a special cleansing gel or oil. Do not use products that contain alcohol or acid since they can damage your skin further. Steam your face for about 10-15 minutes to open clogged pores. Add a few drops of basil or rosemary in the water for a rejuvenating effect. •Next, gently exfoliate your skin. Use a gentle face scrub of a known brand. You could even make your own natural scrub by combining ground sugar and a little milk! This process will help you remove dirt, dead cells, blackheads and whiteheads that block your skin. •The third step involves using a good toner that would close the open pores, thus diminishing their appearance. Along with closing pores, toners also help to remove soap residue and makeup, which often render a large appearance to the pores. •Finally, use a light moisturizer, preferably a water-based one that would reduce the oiliness of your skin.