I am a very shy person, feel very nervous while facing public. My confidence is very low. Is it possible to overcome from this problem.

I am a very shy person, feel very nervous while facing pu...
Dear Lybrate user it is possible to improve your confidence cognitive behavioural therapy and emotional freedom techniques help instantly homoepathy is extremely useful in a month you can observe changes feel free to contact for a consult.
Yes off course you can overcome this problem. It's completely mind assumption. And homeopathy having great remedies for it.
you need to overcome your stage fear. the cause of nervousness need to be explored and addressed. your grown up social environment had made you shy and the fault can be found there.
Definitely possible. First and foremost will be to practice in a familiar surrounding . Go to gyms and other activity places to interact with people. Try to practice in front of mirror. Practice relaxation exercises and yoga which can help. Avoid smoking and alcohol if any. Avoid too much caffeine and junk food. Last and most importantly believe in yourself and face it. Usually we feel nervous because we think what others think about us. Erase such thoughts and march ahead in life. All the best. Be relaxed stay healthy.