I have pain in my teeth .my gums are little bulky. Sometime blood comes out of gums. And teeth are getting black .there is smell coming out of mouth even after brushing twice a day. Kindly give me some recommendation for relief.

I have pain in my teeth .my gums are little bulky. Someti...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water massage gums.
Get the cleaning done of your teeth by a dentist.
Hello, bad breath could be because of deposits on your teeth or food lodged in your teeth. Visit a dentist get your scaling and polishing done. Brush twice daily, maintain proper brushing technique, floss regularly and rinse after every meal.
Go for deep scaling and cleaning your teeth to dentist .you may suffer from pyorriea ,so go for deep cleaning.
Get scaling and polishing done by a dentist. Drink plenty of water. Use hexidine mouthwash. Stop tobacco use in any from, if using.
First of all you need professional cleansing of gus and tooth so called Scaling. After dat you can follow the prescribed medications. Good day.