M pregnant n my hubby smokes a lot. When he comes closer to me after smoking there is suffocating & irritating feeling I doesn't feel like he come closer to me. He says he has lessened to smoking than compared to previous days but he isn't unable to quit smoking. What are the ways to quit smoking n live a healthy life?

There are no health benefits of smoking. Smoking causes lung and oral cancer as well as interstitial lung disease. It affects peripheral blood vessels adversely and can cause respiratory and circulatory issues. It is advisable to quit immediately. Consult a psychiatrist with experience in deaddiction. There is also risk of secondhand smoke for you, and your growing baby. With the right medication and counseling it is likely that he will be able to quit smoking successfully.
Only by using strong will power and avoiding all situations where you feel like smoking, chewing tobacco or drinking or using drugs/ weed, avoiding friends who smoke and diverting mind by reading or chewing a gum, like NICORETTE and taking a walk when you crave for a smoke can all help. You can chew Nicorette gum which is nicotine replacement. There are medicines available. Which can be prescribed if asked personally Cigarette smoking is a leading preventable cause of mortality. It kills more than 60 lakh people worldwide every year. More than 50% of regular smokers would invariably die from tobacco-related illnesses which includes heart attack, cancer or asthmatic lung diseases. Best age to stop smoking is before 40.