I live in Ooty Tamil Nadu. I had recently had a small wound at the back of my right foot,(a little above the heel), apparently caused due to a shoe bite. I have no problems while walking, but seem to be having pain either while sitting or lying down. I had consulted a general physician, here, who had prescribed tablets for the pain to subside. It has been about 10 days, but the pain still continues, while walking. I have now been asked to consult a surgeon for his opinion. I'm concerned as to what might be the problem. Is there chances for any growth in the wound itself, that might need to be surgically removed? Thanks in Advance.

I live in Ooty Tamil Nadu. I had recently had a small wo...
No need for most of your extra actions .....do small favour to your heal and whole area above ....out of 40 to 60 blood vessels and 46 miles long nerves .....some may have been I distress ...just massage whole area up down right left with a self made cream in Methyl sulpha methane plus aloe GELLY from some top nutraceutical company and see results stat for yourself ...ask for any question if any...!!!