Doctor I am 17 years old boy and my skin was dark but than started melacare forte which show best result but I discontinue it and my skin becomes even more dark .so suggest my any cream alternate to melacare forte.

Doctor I am 17 years old boy and my skin was dark but tha...
Keep using it to derive the benefits you are expecting continuously.
Hi lybrate-user, Melacare Forte Cream contains Hydroquinone, Mometasone, and Tretinoin as active ingredients. Mometasone furoate is a topical steroid. It is not recommended to use this on skin for long period of time without medical advice and indication. Your skin may feel better initially with its use but, it can lead to undesirable effects like flaring up of acne/other infection, unusual pigmentation and dependence. It is also not recommended to use Hydroquinone preparations for long periods of time. I advise you to stop using this ointment/cream and consult me. I would be happy to help you. Please consult me privately so that I can understand your problem in detail and help you. You can book a private In-person/Text/Audio/Video appointment for further discussion and personalized advice.