Madam, as I moved to chennai my skin tone is getting dark, even though I try tips to become fair. Major of my problem now is pimple marks on my nose, really got frustrated with that marks on my nose, can you please suggest to remove that marks. Thank you.

Madam, as I moved to chennai my skin tone is getting dark...
Hello, Lybrate user, Pimples, acne, black heads, shedding under eyes, oily skin, Tenning ,dryness of skin, & wrinkles cause due to irregular life style, insomnia.junk food, stress,anxiety but taking d natural recourse will ,carry away the tresses making your skin sebum free and soothing. No cream can moisturise nor repair your skin to get your complexion, fairer. * Tk, plenty of water free from contaminants to eliminate toxins &'regulate your metabolism to absorb protein, vitamins, minerals, energy & other important substance, essential to upkeep ,repair & energise the body, hydrating your skin. * Go, for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish your cells, tissues and whole body to allow your skin to b fresh, non oily & glowing. * Tk your meal easily digestible, non-oily, non-irritant, simple,on time. * Tk, apples,cheese, carrots,papaya, rajama,soyabeen, spinach,almond, walnuts to enjoy wellness.• Tk homoe medicines: @ Berb. Aqua Q-10 drops, thrice with little water. * ensure sound sleep at least for 7/8 hrs in d night. * Avoid, junk food, caffiene,dust, scorching sun, fried,spicy intake, cookies, pizza & burger. Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up, please.
To remove those marks on your nose: • Put some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub it directly on the affected skin area. • Allow it to dry and then wash it off with plain water. • Continue applying this dark spot removal home remedy for at least two weeks to get the desired result.