Hi good evening My problem is my mouth is bad smell. while talking with other I feel very shy.

Hi good evening My problem is my mouth is bad smell.
whil...
bad smell can be due to many reasons like plaque n calculus deposits on teeth, caries, use of tabacco n cigarette, dry mouth, use of aromatic foods n caffeinated drinks at night, throat infection. For immediate relief, go for scaling and polishing. start using a mouthwash. increase your water intake.
whil...
Hello, bad breath could be because of deposits on your teeth or food lodged in your teeth. Visit a dentist get your scaling and polishing done. Brush twice daily, maintain proper brushing technique, floss regularly and rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
whil...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
whil...
Hello lybrate-user, It will be discomfort for anyone to move in the public as such. Have dental checkup done so that the dentist rule out other causes and if the bad smell is from oral orgin you need scaling and polishing to be done by the dentist. After that you need to maintain proper oral health not to repeat the same according to dentist instruction. All the best.
whil...
Go for deep scaling and cleaning your teeth .it may be due to pyorrhea,so go for deep scaling .