Hi my one year and one month old daughter is having some serious rashes on and around her urinal parts. Please suggest some precautions or Medicare.

Hi my one year and one month old daughter is having some ...
Rashes since when if itchy.
You have to keep the baby off pampers for atleast 15 minutes with every change. And start applying candid b cream 3 times in a day for 5 days.
If you are using stop it and use cotton clothes and can apply nappy cream.
Must see rash to opine.
Hello, rash around the perineal parts are usually due to excessive wearing of diapers with inadequate exposure to air and drying. My advice would be to keep the local area open, minimal use of diapers and local application of emolient like coconut oil will help. If still no improvement show to nearest paediatrician and also check for UTI.