My baby who is 3 months old keeps crying even when she is not hungry or for no reason. continuous crying for so long without any reason. Please suggest the possible reason and do we have any solution for the same. How long this crying activity last.

My baby who is 3 months old keeps crying even when she is...
Normally babies cry for about 1-2 hrs in a day so make sure mother is around the baby.
It can be colic and if you bottlefeed, stop bottle and ive breast milk only and colicaid for gas and pain.
This is the typical age when babies become colicky. Also many a times a young mother unknowingly may keep the baby to wrapped, too warm. Babies may cry due to nasal block, ear ache or a painful joint. It is good idea to to take the baby for a good check up to a competent pediatrician as excessive crying should not be taken lightly.