My age is 23 .height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. From 1 year I am having problem of frequent urination upto 20 times a day and very bad smell urine comes every time and that smell comes from penis too. I have kidney stone on left kidney 3 mm. And my prostate size is 21. 6 cc.my blood sugar is 90 fasting .where is the problem. Why I am having frequent urination?

My age is 23 .height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. From 1 year I am...
u go to investigate urine culture use eno with lemon juice then consult to me
The stone may cause urinary tract to get abraded and epithelial and red blood cells in urine may be the cause of frequency of urination and the foul smelling. Get your urine examined for prrsence of pus cells and RBCs. If founf, do a urine culture and sensitivity test and get advised accordingly by private consultaion on Lybrate.

Book appointment with top doctors for Kidney Disease treatment