I am suffering from small penis I have gone through clinics but no results of my pennis increasement so you better medicine recommend for me.

I am suffering from small penis I have gone through clini...
Please learn for good sex size does not matter learn art of sex. Do vaccum devise and oil massage of penis.
There is no natural or unnatural way to increase your penis size after you have achieved adulthood.The length of your penis is directly connected to the genes you acquired from your parents.. .
For penis size: There is no medi (tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings) in the world could increase length & girth (motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. For satisfctry sexual relationships. For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr. Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. Each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.