Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from lordosis. Feels Difficulty in standing for a long time and in running.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear Lybrate user you need homoeopathy medication along with body ergonomics exercises. that will surely help you
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.