I am women I am suffering from low blood pressure And today I difficult to breath But I don't think it is asthma I was fine till yesterday Just facing it today What it might be And how to cure it.

I am women I am suffering from low blood pressure
And tod...
Hi high blood pressure is a risk factor for coronary artery disease to differenciate breathlessness of cardiac origin from pulmonary origin ,two tests are recommended 2d echo pulmonary function tests. They will differenciate the cause of your breathlessness. Thank you.
And tod...
No need to worry about low BP. Difficulty in breathing may be due to cold weather or some allergy.
And tod...
U first investigate blood for anemia profile, Hb ,CBC use more green vegetables, citrus fruits, amla candy then consult to me.
And tod...
What was your blood pressure. If still having breathlessness,then ned xray chest and PFT and ECG to know cause