I have not get bleeding in my first sex with my partner I want to now what's the problem.

I have not get bleeding in my first sex with my partner I...
Dear lybrate-user, It is not necessary for every girl to bleed after her first intercourse. There is a thin hymen in every girl vagina. Having a broken hymen doesn't mean that a girl has lost her virginity. The hymen can break quite easily if she is involved in such activities like horse riding or any other sports, or using tampons. So not to worry about bleeding.
It is not necessary to bleed after sex for the first time, since you might have ruptured your hymen in so many ways, cycling, riding, playing etc. Or the hymen may not be well developed in your case. Not an issue to worry about.
You will be amazed to know that more than 50% virgins do not bleed during their first intercourse. Bleeding is not the sole way to assess whether a female is virgin or not. So rest assured don't bother much. Enjoy your life. All the best.
Hello- Some women will bleed after having sex for the first time, while others won't. Both are perfectly normal. A woman may bleed when she has penetrative sex for the first time because of her hymen breaking. The hymen is a thin piece of skin that partially covers the entrance to the vagina. It usually breaks during sex, if it hasn't already broken before. The hymen can break quite easily before a woman has sex for the first time, through: activities such as horse riding and other sports using tampons A woman may not know her hymen has broken, because it doesn’t always cause pain or noticeable bleeding.