From few days nearly 8-10, I am not able to open my eyes continuously in light and in shiny areas. I have to see very forcefully due to which headache starts. Actually it is not headache but a pressure for staring my eyes in daylight. I have to see forcefully and wrinkle comes on my forehead, I get relief when I close my eyes for some time or come in a dark place. I also can't watch TV or operate mobile for more than 10-15 minutes, the same problem persists. Not every time but when I am in area which have proper light for large time then vomiting occurs. I have gone for eyesight test which is normal. Please give me idea that these symptoms are related to which disease? What I can do in these conditions? I am also taking following medicines for bipolar disorder :- 1- Lithium carbonate prolonged - release tablets I.p. 400 mg (1 tablet in morning & 1 in night) 2-Bupropion Hydrochloride extended release (1 tab in mor & 1 in nig) 3-Rabeprazole sodium 20 mg (1 tab in mor) 4-Lurasidone Hydrochloride 40 mg (1/2 tab at night)

From few days nearly 8-10, I am not able to open my eyes ...
Hello Mr. lybrate-user The complaints are suggestive of "Photophobia" This could be due to side-effects of medicines you r taking or just due to change in climate. As I can't prescribe medicines here, so go to opthalmologist to find cause of Photophobia and prescribe medicines. If not, then consult me in private. I will give you written prescription. Thank u.
You must get your eyes examined .There may be early cataract or dry eyes or even macular degeneration
It is not possible to advise here without physically examination, it seems to be case of corneal involvement so consult some local Opthalmologist immediately for advice.