I am doing dieting by taking very low carbohydrate content food in night. I am only taking cornflake in large quantity along with fruits and salads. Is it good step taken to reduce my weight and cut down on tummy. Also will it have any adverse impact on my blood sugar level? Kindly suggest what else I can add in my diet in night time.

I am doing dieting by taking very low carbohydrate conten...
It all depends on your motivation and never give up attitude. No you will lose weight needed you change your thinking and attitude towards permanent natural weight loss. The major hurdle is self sympathy while following diet that we r cursing our body, feeling missing out on certain foods, etc. We should just feel that we are gifting ourselves good health and good looks. Look at you after that, a happier you. You should take a metabolism boosting diet. Which includes lot of therapeutic foods like wheat grass, lemon grass, ginseng root extracts, cinnamon extracts etc. Take expert advice.
Hello, Low carbohydrate diet for couple of days can be ok,but it cannot be sustained for life long. Seek professional advice and cornflakes are considerably good source of carbohydrates. LOw or high carbohydrates diet have massive impact on blood sugar and overall body metabolism. Follow a diet which gives you long lasting,sustainable results.
This diet can't be taken for life long so better to take high fiber low fat diet. Wheat flakes is better than cornflakes. Ask me privately for detailed diet plan for you.
It will make your body weak and there will be sudden collapse. Eat everything thats natural made at home (freshly cooked. Never go on crash diets. Eating fruits in day increases your sugar levels and may add up to your fat deposition. Fruits should be eaten only in empty stomach.