I want to know how long will implants (12 nos.) treatment take to complete. My dentist told that I should have 6 implants in it he upper jaw and 6 in the lower jaw.

I want to know how long will implants (12 nos.) treatment...
It takes usually 6 months for an implant for single implant if started today if all the factors are suitable like control of diabetes, bone support, time the space without teeth and so on. According to me your age considering it as a factor healing would be a major problem. And the maintanance would be highly difficult otherwise whole effort, money and time of yours would go waste. Even if you want to go only for implants simply ask your dentist weather he can provide any warranty on the treatment done and proceed accordingly. Hoping for the best.
I takes 2-3 sittings and completed in 5mths.
Yes its likely to take that much may b little more.
One month.