My baby is 6 months old. She is not taking full sleep at night we are giving juice or khichdi at night. Please suggest. And also pl let me know that mosquito liquids like good night or motion irritate the child?

My baby is 6 months old. She is not taking full sleep at ...
Change her diet schedule. Give khichadi or like items or juice etc one item once in day time, Start top (dairy) milk once in a day gradually increasing frequency and Continue breast feeding. Usually Hungary or discomfort make sleep disturbed. Some time baby wants to play, look for that.
It is generally used and not documented to be harmful. However, you try using a net over the cot or apply herbal repellants.
There is no need to start top milk but mothers milk and home made mashed easily digestible food should be gradually introduced. They are sufficient to meet the nutritional requirement of baby for proper growth and development. Introducing top milk in a breast fed baby at 6 months is MYTH.