Hii, I am female My work timings are even 5 pm to mrng 2 am. So I am skipping the breakfast daily. Because I wake up at 12 pm daily. Will breakfast skipping will increase my weight?

Hii,
I am female 
My work timings are even 5 pm to mrng 2...
Hi You have your body clock altered. It definitely has bad effect on health.
Hii,
I am female 
yes, it is likely to increase your weight. not only skipping breakfast but overnight work schedule also increases weight.
Hii,
I am female 
You have to get sufficient nutrition with proper timings in order to be fit to work well, and should drink cow's milk thrice a week strictly in order to cope with the work timings. Eating large meal causes risk of weight increase
Hii,
I am female 
Take high protein diet to gain healthy weight.
Hii,
I am female 
It depends since how long are you working with this shift and how your body reacts. By the time you sleep, I guess it would be 4 or 5 am. So its always better to eat before you sleep if you are missing your breakfast. Sleep determines our weight and face glow. U must have proper sleep. Eat a fruit once thing when you wake up no matter at what time. U should also take care of not eating too much after 8 pm in the office, which will increase your weight and lower your absorption of proteins, vitamins and minerals.
Hii,
I am female 
Hello, Breakfast is the prime meal of the day,which is an energy booster. Ensure you eat a quantity of food before you hit the bed. Special care has to be taken to ensure the food provided to your body is not oily and very high calorie.