Whenever Contact to dust, even small amount of dust then start to sneeze, watery eyes, watery nose for whole day. Help to Treat permanently?

Whenever Contact to dust, even small amount  of dust then...
Hello lybrate-user, it looks like you are having allergic Rhinitis. You need to avoid allergic triggers plus there are medicines available to avoid this problem. So please post me in private section for medical prescription.
1.Dust allergy could be because of so many agents (It could be due to pollen, mite, feathers, dander,mold, droppings of birds, pet hair/feather/fur cockroach etc) 2.I advise you to do an allergy test after consulting an allergy specialist/Immunologist to find out the agent which is causing dust allergy. 3.Follow the advice and treatment given by allergy specialist/immunologist. Treatment 1.Anti histamine like Levo cetrizine 1 tablet at bed time 2.Decongestant steroidal nasal dropspray like Rhino cort nasal spray one spray to each nostril three times daily, 3.Remove wall to wall carpet in bed room, 4.keep pets out of bed room/house 5.minimise house hold humidity 6. Keep home clean, ensure good ventilation, vacum cleaning of carpet, furniture, drapperies, wash bed linen frequently in hot water, instal A/C, 7.Use face mask when going out 8.consult allergist for further advice.