I am struggling to mouth smell from last four months. I do not have any cavities and I have clean teeth. So please suggests me to cure my problem.

I am struggling to mouth smell from last four months. I d...
Hello, bad breath could be because of deposits on your teeth or food lodged in your teeth. Visit a dentist get your scaling and polishing done. Brush twice daily, maintain proper brushing technique, floss regularly and rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Hi, There are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently. Regards
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Use chlorhex mouth wash twice daily for 1 week.
Mouth smell has got various causes like 1.periodontitis or pyorhea. 2. Gases emitted from stomach due to different kinds of food and drinks. 3.acidity is also a cause. 4. Dry mouth is also a cause. 5. Nasal congestions and mouth breathing is also responsible for bad smell. You need to know the main causes and remove them with the help of a dentist and physician.
it could be due to constipation.