My teeth becoming a little bit of yellowish, when I try to brush hard the blood is coming out of the gaps between teeth. So what should I have to do now.

My teeth becoming a little bit of yellowish, when I try t...
Hello, yellowness and bleeding from could be because of deposits on your teeth or food lodged in your teeth. Visit a dentist get your scaling and polishing done. Brush twice daily, maintain proper brushing technique, floss regularly and rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Your teeth needs scaling and polishing of teeth. Get it done by a dentist.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Nothing to worry sir. Your teeth have collected a lot of dirt over time which cannot be removed by brushing hard. You will have to visit a dentist and clean your teeth. It is a simple and safe procedure called scaling. The bleeding is also because of poor hygiene. Do not brush too hard as that will damage the teeth and gums.
U need full mouth scaling since your gum bleeds while brushing ,it means you have gingival inflammation Don't use brush hard on teeth otherwise it cause trauma to teeth and gums.
Go for scaling.
Scaling and root planing.