Dear sir I am JAFAR SHAREEF I have a problem when ever I sex with girls I get sperm out immediately what I need to do for long time sex I need medicine or some other things for it if I take the things like medicines to kya mujhe koi isse side effects hone Ye Mai us check ka edict hojaonga I want to know about it please sir tell me about it and help me for better sex.

Dear sir I am JAFAR SHAREEF I have a problem when ever I ...
Dear lybrate-user there are many ways ti increase ejaculation time. 1. To treat performance anxiety make mind control about result. 2. Do kegel exercises. 3. Learn start and stop technique of masturbation. 4. Also learn basal and standard squeeze technique. 5. Numerous medicines are available, donot worry. You can use them for short duration. No side effect.
Hello lybrate-user You are diagnosed as a case of premature ejaculation if you always or nearly always ejaculate within one minute of penetration and are unable to delay ejaculation during intercourse all or nearly all of the time As a result you feel distressed and frustrated, and tend to avoid sexual intimacy. Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. Although many men feel embarrassed talking about it, premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner.