I feel Colgate paste is not good. And it's taste is not good nowadays. Can I use sensodine toothpaste. Is it good or bad for teeth.

I feel Colgate paste is not good. And it's taste is not g...
Hello Sensodyn is for curing sensitivity in teeth. It is used at the site of sensitive areas of teeth and is good for teeth. Colgate has nice effect in cleaning teeth and is good for teeth. But if you want to change then you can go with any brand you like. It depends upon how you use that paste. Regards
U can use it, it's good.
You can use it.
Sensodyne is advisable in cases of dental hypersensitivity Avoid using it as a regular toothpaste.
its good ..but since its a sensitivity paste .. considered a treatment paste .. kindly use it only then .. you can go for other white pastes.. with less abrasive action ...on teeth..
Hello, you can use any fluoridated toothpaste available in the market. Sensodine toothpaste is recommended for sensitive teeth. You can use it if you have sensitivity.