I am 22 year old. Married for 2 years. Have endometriosis on both ovary. Usg reports attached. My husband has oligoasthenoteratozoospermia. My hormone levels are normal. AMH is 2.93 and ovulation is proper. We have taken the opinion of two doctors. One doctors opinion was to do laparoscopy for me and tablets for him. And try to conceive within 6 months after lapro. The other one put forward the option of ivf. But is ivf the ultimate option? Can laparoscopy be helpful for me to conceive? Which opinion could be better? Does doing laparoscopy damage ovary or decrease the hormonal levels?

U are young so donot be in hurry to conceive. U seems to be alright, so no need of any treatment for u. For husband get him treated for about a year, both of you do following 1.no alcohol 2. Reduce body wt 3. No smoking/ tobacco 4. Diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. Fast. Spicy / processed/ junk food. Less sugar, potato, rice 5. 30 mts brisk walk daily 6. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 7. Meditation daily for 10 mts. 6-8 hrs of sleep at night 8. Expose your body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d. 9. Take more water for medicine contact on private chat. Good luck.