Dear Sir, since last 2 month I got Cough and cold (some what allergic), then suddenly one day my right ear is blocked. (like when cough) then I started few home remedies like, steaming, Vaporub, and after a 5-6 day it was ok. I consulted Ear specialist, and he tested and did audiogram just to confirm it was due to viral infection. The audio gram results for right ear is not as expected, but not so serious. So he given medicines for viral cold, and also give one tablet (rebagen otic) for my ear. My right ear is constantly ringing (beeping). So my questions are. 1. Is it due to viral or some other disease? 2. Is rebagen otic can treat this defect? 3. Is there chances this was due to dryness of blood vessels (as doc told me). Please explain, and suggest me to get accurate treatment. Thanks in advance,

Dear Sir, since last 2 month I got Cough and cold (some w...
Sir, You need to be examined for proper medical advice
Please There was no need for audiogram Please don't worry Take Lukewarm water three times a day by sipping just like tea Take steam inhalation with vicks thrice a day for 3 days Swashari quath by Patanjali Prepare and take according to instructions on pack for 3 days Reconsult after 3 days, as some medicine is to be given for 1 week.