Sir, Recently I was suffering from left leg vein problem. Swelling occurred in a spot below knee. I treated by a doctor for 20 days. Swelling comes down. But I went Kasturaba Hospital at Manipal, Udupi. There they suspected left vein Thrombosis. What is this thrombosis? What is the effect to my health? What is the remedy to nullify this thrombosis? Is it affects in future days because, I am 52 years old. Please reply Sir.

Sir,
Recently I was suffering from left leg vein problem....
clot in blood vessels is called thrombus you should take ecospirin to prevent more clots should be in close monitoring
Sir,
ultrasonic therapy and stretching exercises for you and tk tens therapy
Sir,
Trombosis is forming clots in blood vessels most common in legs below knee joints it may cause pain and swelling in affected leg avoid long sittings while driving ontrol your bp smoking is also one cause if clot spreads to lungs then it is serious