Hai, do you have some techniques for teeth whitening at home naturally ,please share with us and I done teeth cleaning 2 times in a dental clinic and I was a coffee addict few weeks back ,but now I am free from that habit because of my teeth discoloration and also because of too much use of sweets my one teeth decayed and it have one small dark hole like patches over here so please help me for natural teeth whitening and for teeth recovery and also for recovering from very small white spots on teeth.

Hai, do you have some techniques for teeth whitening at h...
Mix lemon juice baking soda toothpaste and hydrogen peroxide in equal proportions. Brush your teeth for 3 minutes with it .twice a week. You will definitely see the difference in whiteness.
Hello, As a home remedy, you can apply baking soda or strawberry crush on teeth for sometime. This will help to whiten your teeth by a few shades. You can also visit a dentist and get it checked. You can ask for bleaching or whitening procedures.
Teeth cleaning and teeth whitening are two different things. Cleaning is done to make your gums and teeth healthy while whitening is done to improve your smile profile and esthetic value. So if you want to improve your smile and get a celebrity teeth then you must go for bleaching. Bleaching is of two types. Office based and home based office bleaching is best because you are under the supervision of a specialist while home bleaching kit is available on the online market.