8 years experience
Ask Free Question
Hello there are many reasons of pain you should go through proper investigation.
Physiotherapy is the best treatment for this condition.
There are many reasons for this type of pain-
1. Overuse of muscles,
2. Deficiency of vitamin d3 or calcium, or lack of water in the body,
3. Postural stress,
4. Muscle strain, etc.
Please send me all investigation reports if available. I can help you by providing correct ergonomic and physio-therapeutic tips.
Till then you can follow these advises:-
1. Take calcium supplements and sun bath daily to prevent further damage to your joints.
2. Avoid heavy lifting.
3. Perform some gentle exercises and stretching of your all joints.
4. Walk straight with shoulder protracted.
5. Perform deep breathing exercises or yoga for proper functioning of lungs. Thanks.
Wish you happy and pain free life.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.