I am 31 years old and a female. having excessive number of negative thoughts for 1 years that I am unable to concentrate on my personal and professional life. Mostly my mind think abt my one of the girl friend. Her all act effects me a lot and I totally unable to ignore her activities. Please help me out.

I am 31 years old and a female. having excessive number o...
your friend may also be of negative thoughts tell her to think positive do meditation
You have to make up mind and induce positive thinking and do meditation and yoga
Dear user. The duty of your mind is to think. Your mind will start thinking if you are idle or if you don't give any challenging / engaging tasks. That thought process should always lead to negative thoughts. You should keep yourself engaged. Positive attitude too helps. I suggest online counseling. Take care.