I have bleeding when I going to toilet. Please suggest medicine that stop blooding in piles. Please give medicine for treat piles.

I have bleeding when I going to toilet. Please suggest me...
I would suggest you Sitz bath: take hot water in a tub and add betadine solution, cover your anal area and sit for 15-20 minutes twice a day if possible thrice a day. It will reduce bleeding and helpful for healing. Wash the anal area with mild soap, pat dry and apply the Lignocaine jelly after bowel movement and at bedtime. Liquid cremaffin plus 2 tsp twice a day. You should prevent constipation by eating healthy food, which contains fiber. Avoid spicy, fatty, heavy meals and meat. Avoid smoking if you smoke. If your symptoms persist, I would suggest you visit a general surgeon for clinical and physical examination to know about degree of hemorrhoids. Treatment (medical or surgical) can be decided by surgeon. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any queries, I will be happy to help you. Thank you.
Hi, Take cap. Rectone 1-1-1 after food with buttermilk and tab. Anuloma DS 1-2 tabs at bedtime with hot water. Take Tab. Bolabaddha Ras 1-1-1 after food whenever there is bleeding after passing stools. Apply Pilon ointment before and after passing stools. Consume high fiber diet and drink 2-3 litres of water per day.