I want to become fat becoz I am so thin and I should gain weight soo help me with home remedies answer mee.

I want to become fat becoz I am so thin and I should gain...
Dear lybrate-user, In order for you to gain weight, you need to eat high calorie diet and frequent meals, in case you cannot consume more food at a given time. Since you asked home remedies, I would give you some tips that are usually old fashion way of eating our Indian meals like: parantha with butter (butter will add some additional calories). Saag (Also, people like to put desi ghee/or butter to it, especially winter season). Chikki and peanuts or nut bars or protein bars in between meals are very good sources of good protein and good fat. Try to include Eggs, whole wheat, cheese, meat fish, poultry (if non-vegetarian), lentils, peanut butter, almond butter etc. Have at least 3-4 cups of milk (or distributed among different meals in forms of yogurt/buttermilk etc.), 7-8 ounces of cooked meat/fish/poultry or beans/lentils, 2 eggs, 6 servings of yellow and green vegetables that includes fruit (please ensure to use citrus fruit like orange, grapefruit, 4-5 servings or whole grain cereal like roti or brown rice. Additional foods from fats/sweets in form of desserts.
Make soyabean dal powder and use it 2 spoon in full cream milk.