Hi I am 26 and hav a well grown body. Since last week I am feeling dizzy and I hv weak eyes so thought that may b I hv cylindrical and spherical number so days y I am nt abl to concentrate or cud b a problem wd my spectacles. 2 dys before I went to an optician. Got my number chngd and a new specs that is comfortable to my eyes. However its still the same. I am still feeling like my head is spinning. I dnt hav head ache. No fever. I hv chkd symptoms of vertigo as well. I am jst feeling weakness and unable to walk properly. Pls suggest me what to do. As its going on my head now!

Hi I am 26 and hav a well grown body. Since last week I a...
Please note that you need to see a physician to find the cause of dizziness and weakness if refractive error and vertigo are ruled out .Also middle ear infection, sinusitis, cervical spondylitis can cause these symptoms. Kindly to visit a physician for further evaluation of the same. Thanks.
To prescribe compound numbers is little bit difficult, after reading your history, still doubt about eyeglasses prescription, visit some experienced Opthalmologist (eye surgeon, not optician (eyeglasses dispenser) & get your eye check up properly.