I am a student aged 21 and recently I joined gym I have started taking protein shakes in my diet as I am very thin is this bad for my health?

I am a student aged 21 and recently I joined gym I have s...
White glowing skin is a dream of all females and males which is a largest organ in our body that must be treated with a lot of care. The main causes of dark skin are - • Exposing to sunlight for a long period of time, • Lack of proper nutritional diet, • Dehydration, • Hormonal imbalance • Improper production of melanin content and • Pollution.. All we need is to protect our skin from further damage by just following some simple and natural solutions. • Mix a pinch of turmeric powder to a spoon of orange juice. • Apply it on your face and neck. • Wash with normal water after 15 minutes. • Repeat it thrice in a week for getting flawless complexion. • NOTE: • Drink lots of water and fruit juices. Stay stress free. Do not expose to sunlight for a long time. Use good sunscreen lotions while going out. Do not forget umbrella or hat while going outside. Have a good sleep. Make sure of removing make up before bed… For treatment and ointment ask privetly