On the left side of my cheek along the area where beard grows, the complex of that area is quite dark than my entire face. I had applied some ointments quite ago as per prescribed by doctor but nothing changed. It is not since birth it emerged when I was 16 years old.

On the left side of my cheek along the area where beard g...
Hi! Thanks for your query. A flawless glowing skin is a dream come true. Treat your skin gently and see your dream become a reality. Always apply sunscreen half an hour before going out in the sun. Reapply sunscreen every 3-4 hours till evening. Keep your skin covered in pollution and dust. If you think that applying great products alone will give you glowing skin, then you are wrong. You are what you eat. Nutrition plays an important role to keep you glowing inside out. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains. Try to limit intake of junk, smoke and alcohol as these harm your skin the most. One key point I would emphasise here is to exfoliate your skin regularly. Regular exfoliation can be done both by using natural products like gram flour and yogurt or fullers earth. Using sunscreen after exfoliation is must, so never skip the sunscreen. Exfoliation along with daily moisturisation works wonders on your skin. Pamper your skin once in a week with a good face mask, massage and a relaxing bath. If your skin remains dark even after following all the above advices, then do not hesitate to consult online or appointment with your nearest dermatologist.
1. U.s.g of whole abdomen 2. Sgpt/sgot/esr/ serum bilirubin. 3. Please send report 4. Argentum nitricum cm one drop once in a month. Please reply in 7 days for further advise.